学校主页
当前位置:电子图书>>英语阅读
经典回顾—《辛德勒的名单》
来源:外国语学院     发布时间:2011-09-06    作者:admin     摄影:     校对:无    审核:暂无  

经典回顾——《辛德勒的名单》

第六十六届(93年)奥斯卡最佳影片——《辛德勒的名单》(Schindler'sList)根据澳大利亚小说家托马斯·科内雅雷斯所著的《辛德勒名单》改编而成。史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格导演,真实的再现了德国企业家奥斯卡.辛德勒在第二次世界大战期间保护1200名犹太人免遭法西斯杀害的,真实的历史事件。

The list... is life.
这份名单…就是生命。
 
An hour of life is still life.
片刻的生命,终究是生命。

Whoever saves one life,saves the world entire.
拯救一个人的生命,也就是在拯救全世界。

Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙·高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?

Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.
阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海伦,总是正确的答案。

Itzhak Stern: How many cigarettes have you smoked tonight?
伊萨克·斯特恩:你昨晚抽了多少烟?
Oskar Schindler: Too many.
奥斯卡·辛德勒:太多了。
Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.
伊萨克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支烟,我就抽了一半。

Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, education, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙·高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。

Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡·辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙·高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少!